No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rostaa Dried Sliced Cranberry & Cherries
About the product:
Rostaa’s gourmet range presents sweet and delicious treats of dried Cherries. These Cherries are packed with a nutritious punch of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. These are also gluten-free.
These Rostaa dried cranberries are sweet, dry and can be used as a great dessert topping as they are aromatic and rich in taste and appearance. They are packed with vitamins, fibres and antioxidants and have multiple benefits.
- Rich in Potassium, Vitamin C, B
- Improves heart health
- Fight inflammation
- Aids better absorption of nutrients
- Excellent source of vitamin C
How to consume: You can have these nutrient-rich cherries as it is, use as the toppings on desserts or sprinkle them on the baked items.
About the product:
Rostaa has displayed a wide range of diversely flavoured nuts, fruits, seeds and a lot more. Its gourmet range of dried fruits, berries, and nuts revolves around the idea of a superfood and the brand aims at providing nutrient dense substitutes of unhealthy food items as well.
Rostaa’s dried Cherries are naturally dried in the absence of any chemical product. Cherries are packed with Vitamins like Vit B, C, antioxidants and dietary fibres. These also aid weight management to a great extent.
Well known as a superfood due to their high nutrient content and antioxidant properties, cranberry slices can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Diced cranberries by Rostaa have a lot of benefits including weight loss and prevention from urinary tract infection.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Dried cherries are very delicious in flavour and can be added to desserts, smoothies, beverages, trail mixes etc.
- Cherries do not cause a sudden spike in your insulin level and are low in glycemic index which implies that these are good for people who like to avoid sugar
- Cherries can help in lowering bad cholesterol in the body
- These are rich in antioxidants which prevent the development of free radicals in your body
- Cranberries avert the disposition of bacteria on the surface of teeth. They help in maintaining good oral health and might also prevent gum diseases.
- Cranberries support collagen production which is essential for wound healing.
- Improves the iron absorption in the body, due to the presence of vitamin C.
- As cranberries have anti-inflammatory properties and propanol in it, which might reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- They are low in calories as well as fat-free.
- Cranberries are rich in dietary fibre which helps in keeping the digestive system healthy and properly working.
- These berries can enhance the taste of anything, be it yoghurt, dessert or cereals.