No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rostaa Roasted & Salted Sunflower SeedNON GMO
About the product
Salted sunflower seeds by Rostaa come with a sweet and savoury taste. The seeds are rich in antioxidants, copper and magnesium which promotes good bone health. They provide the body with the energy which is required on a daily basis.
- Boosts immunity
- Fuels energy
- Excellent for skin
How to consume
Roasted and salted sunflower seeds can be enjoyed as a snack directly from the pack and can even be garnished.
About The Product
Rostaa salted and roasted sunflower seeds have great nutritional value and a distinct nutty taste. It is a healthy and nutritious snack filled with rare natural minerals. These seeds are the main vein for copper, antioxidants and vitamin E and B.
- Sunflower seeds have vitamin E, which includes fat-soluble antioxidants which may help to fight against disease-causing radicals.
- These seeds also have anti-inflammatory properties which can prevent you from having a cold or cough.
- These seeds also contain essential fatty acids and phytosterols which help in the regulation of cholesterol levels.
- Because of their high magnesium content, Sunflower seeds throw out the bacteria and germs from the cells as well as toxins from the body.
- Sunflower seeds can promote healthy, clear and glowing skin as they are rich in essential fatty acids like linolenic, oleic and palmitic acid.
- The presence of vitamin B1 and electrolytes in these seeds may produce adequate energy in the body keeping it active.