No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Snackible Pudina Tapioca Chips
Made with tapioca, a starch extracted from cassava plant in tropical countries, these chips are doused in pudina flavour.
How to use?
Have these as snacks. Swap them with unhealthy oily snacks.
1. Gluten-free, low sugar snack.
2. Healthy chips made by using vacuum frying.
Why you should buy it?
1. 30 grams of walnuts provide both saturated and unsaturated fats with 2 grams of fibre and 5 grams of protein.
2. Walnuts prove to be a beneficial snacking option in comparison to other unhealthy snacks which are charged with detrimental carbohydrates.
3. Walnut, being a plant-based food can be associated with reduced risk of lifestyle-related health conditions. It might help in enhancing memory, bone health and hair texture.