No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Little Farm Co Adrak Hari Mirch Pickle100% Natural
About the product:
The Little Farm Co. Adrak Hari Mirch pickle is packed with the pungent and spicy flavour of sun-dried green chillies and fresh adrak (ginger). Ginger is loaded with antioxidants and has healing properties which can soothe sore throat and cough. No preservatives and artificial flavours added.
- Improves digestion
- Zero added preservatives
- Helps in weight control
How to consume: Adrak Hari Mirch Pickle can be relished with chapati, bread, sandwiches or parathas. It can also be added to Indian curries for a nice achari taste.
About the product:
The Little Farm Co. knows the fact that pickles are an important part of Indian Cuisine. So, they have curated a 100% natural, delicious and preservative-free range of pickles. The Adrak Hari Mirch pickle is made with fresh, sun-dried green chillies, cold-pressed mustard oil, ginger, lemon juice, Himalayan pink salt and yellow mustard. This pickle is packed with a rich spicy and pungent flavour from fresh ginger and natural ingredients.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Key ingredients: Ginger, green chilli, yellow mustard, hing (asafoetida), haldi, himalayan pink salt, cold pressed mustard oil, lemon juice
- Pickled ginger is low in calories and has plenty of probiotics which is beneficial for intestinal balance and digestive health
- Green chilli pickle rich in dietary fibre which helps in quick digestion and improves metabolism
- It has primary compounds called gingerols, phenolic compounds which are responsible for many ginger’s antioxidant and antimicrobial benefits
- The Little Farm co. pickles contain zero saturated fat or cholesterol
- Green chilli pickle can prevent sugar levels from increasing in the body
- It is rich in antioxidants which protects against free radicals in the body
- This pickle has zero fats and no artificial flavours which maintains the nutrients intact