No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Little Farm Co Raw Flax Seeds100% Natural
About the product:
The Raw Flax Seeds by The Little Farm and Co are packed with omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, iron and antioxidants. These seeds can be added easily to your diet and are suitable for vegans as well.
- Good for hair and skin
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Good for your heart
How To Consume
Add 1 tablespoon of raw or ground flaxseed to your curd, smoothies, salads, buttermilk and dosa.
About the product
Flaxseeds by Little Farm and Co can be added to almost anything to increase the nutritional value. Flaxseed needs to be consumed in a restricted quantity every day as only 1 tablespoon of flaxseed provides a high amount of protein, omega-3 and fibre. It can be included in your rotis, curries, idli and cereals.
Nutritional Benefits Of The Product
- Due to high fibre content, flax seeds help in dealing with issues like constipation.
- Lowers bad cholesterol level which in turn gives protection against heart diseases.
- Flaxseeds are charged with fibre which keeps you full for long hours.
- Reduces blood pressure and prevents heart diseases.
- Helps in aiding weight loss as it reduces the feeling of hunger.
- Being a rich source of omega 3- fatty acids, these seeds also promote good skin and hair growth.