No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Little Farm Co – Lemon Black Pickle – 400g (100% Natural | No Additives | No Preservatives)
About the product:
Lemon Black Pickle from the Little Farm co. is made in the absence of chemicals and preservatives or any kind of artificial additives. Fresh lemon is sun-dried to make this pickle, with a rich combination of Indian spices. The perfect guilt-free pickle with the recipe derived from Ayurveda.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Improves digestion
- Relaxes bloating & acidity
How to consume: It can be consumed with khichdi, rice, rolled into parathas or chapati, etc. Lemon black pickle is also consumed directly to relax stomach aches.
About the product:
Lemon Black Pickle is prepared and consumed in Indian households since ages not just as a food item but as a home remedy to cure bloating, stomach aches, acidity and indigestion. The Little Farm Co. brings lemon black pickle with zero preservatives, no artificial colour and flavours. It is made using selected spices like Black Cardamom, Cinnamon sticks, etc. which are popular in Ayurveda. Fresh lemons are sun-dried along with the skin to make this pickle. The skin of the lemon so well blended into the tangy masaledar flavour
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Key ingredients: Lemon, red chilli, black cardamom, cloves, cinnamon sticks, hing (asafoetida), jeera, Himalayan pink salt, Khand (desi sugar)
- Lemon black pickle is good for digestion and stomach aches
- A lot of spices which are primarily used in Ayurveda are added to this pickle
- It contains zero cholesterol and many healthy minerals like iron, copper, magnesium and calcium
- It can help in dissolving kidney stones
- Lemon pickles are a good source of B-complex vitamins like pantothenic acids, pyridoxine and foliates
- It can also kill free-radicals in the body which can cause cell damage
- A tasty and fulfilling addition to an everyday meal. It even relaxes acidity and bloating during menstruation