No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Little Farm Co – Lemon South Indian Pickle – 400g (100% Natural | No Additives | No Preservatives)
About the product:
The Little Farm Co. Lemon Khatta Meetha pickle is packed with the sour and spicy flavour of sun-dried lemons and selected spices from South India. Lemon pickle is often consumed to pacify stomach disorders and to improve digestion. It is rich in vitamin-C, iron and essential minerals.
- 100% natural ingredients
- No preservatives or additives
- Cooked in mustard oil
How to consume: Pickles are best accompanied by paranthas, khichdi and a lot more.
About the product:
The Little Farm Co. realises the fact that pickles are an important part of Indian Cuisine. So, they have curated a 100% natural, delicious and preservative-free range of pickles. The Lemon South Indian is made with fresh, sun-dried lemons, cold-pressed mustard oil, garlic, methi dana, red chilli, curry patta (curry leaves), lemon juice, Himalayan pink salt and Khand. This pickle is packed with a rich spicy and sour flavour from South Indian spices.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- The Little Farm Co. Lemon pickle comprises fresh, sun-dried lemons, a very traditional taste and no preservatives or artificial flavours
- It is seasoned intensely with South Indian Spices to give it a spicy but flavourful taste
- Lemon pickle has ingredients like Asafoetida (Hing) which is known as a home remedy for stomach disorders
- Adding lemon pickle to your meal can help in digestion by improving metabolism
- The Little Farm co. pickles contain zero saturated fat or cholesterol
- It contains minerals like iron, potassium, calcium, etc. which can build immunity and control blood pressure
- It can also help dissolve kidney stones
- Lemon pickle contains antioxidants which help kill free radicals in the body