No products in the cart.
The Little Farm Co Raw Muskmelon Seeds100% Natural
₹110.00 (10% OFF)
About the product
The muskmelon seeds by The Little farm and co are essential, fresh and carefully handpicked. The pumpkins seeds can be easily accommodated to your daily meals and are charged with magnesium, phosphorus and fibre.
- Rich in protein
- Good for eyesight
- Keep your hair and nails healthy
How to consume:
Consume a handful directly or roast them. You can also add it to your salad and curd.
About the product
These muskmelon seeds are a vegetarian source of protein and have nutritional content similar to that of soy milk. The seeds can be considered as a guilt-free snacking option as they are charged with vitamin A, C & E and are an absolute boon for your hair and nails.
Nutritional Benefits Of The Product:
- Helps in reducing blood pressure as they are rich in potassium, thus keeping the heart-healthy.
- As these seeds are rich in Vitamin A and beta carotene, they work wonders in order to improve eyesight.
- Muskmelon seeds have a neutral pH and that is why good for those who suffer from stomach problems or acid reflux.
- Presence of vitamin C in these seeds helps in the production of white blood cells, which in turn boosts immunity.
- Muskmelon seeds increase the flow of oxygen to the brain, which in turn makes the tissues calm and stress-free.
- It helps in the growth of nails and hair, due to the high amount of protein in it.
How to Use?
You can just directly eat them raw as a go-to snacking option or you can roast them as well. Add a handful to any meal you are having and it will enrich the dish with texture and nutrients. Use it in your salad, oats, porridge or yogurt.
Healthier Lifestyle Simplified
1. 100% natural, handpicked with no added colours.
2. Easy to eat, guilt free snacking option.
Why you should buy it?
1. It is a great source of protein for the vegetarians. You can compare its protein level to that of Soy Milk.
2. Potassium in The Little Farm’s Muskmelon Seeds helps in maintaining a healthy heart.
3. These seeds are loaded with Vitamin A and Beta Carotene which help in good eyesight.
4. These seeds are rich in protein and loaded with vitamins like vitamin A, C and E which are an excellent source of healthy hair and nails.
5. Vitamin C in these seeds boosts the immune system by producing white blood cells.
6. It is an absolute healer of stomach problems and acid reflux as t provides a neutral pH.
7. These seeds do wonders as a stress-buster. They increase oxygen flow to the brain and keeps the tissues calm.