No products in the cart.
The Little Farm Co Sugarcane Vinegar
₹240.00 (10% OFF)
Synthetic vinegar is made from fossil fuels (eg Petrol kerosene etc)
1) fossil fuels are processed into synthetic carbon-monoxide & methane in a one step process.
2) in a tank metal rhodium (RH) is added to the synthetic methanol
3) methane & carbon-monoxide are exposed to high temperature and high pressure to form acetic acid
4) this synthetic acetic acid is diluted with water
5) the end product is called acetic acid (synthetic vinegar) with concentration ranging from 4 to 80%.