No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About the product
Sunflower Seeds by The Little Farm Co are packed with anti-inflammatory and cardiovascular benefits due to the presence of Vitamin E. These seeds are a perfect binge eating option as they are delicious and nutritional.
- Reduces your cholesterol levels.
- Calms your muscles, nerves and blood vessels.
- Anti-inflammatory in nature.
How To Consume
Can be sprinkled on salads, breakfast, cereals, pasta, sandwiches, scrambled eggs and rice.
Cash on Delivery
Safe & Secure Payment Methods
- Credit / Debit card, Net Banking & UPI
- Mobile wallets (Paytm,Phonepe)
About the product
Raw sunflower seeds by The Little Farm Co are handpicked, raw and natural. These seeds are loaded with magnesium and have no added colours in it. These seeds can be easily incorporated in your diet and you can garnish your salads, cereal, breakfast, pasta, rice and sandwiches with these seeds daily.
Nutritional Benefits of the Product:
- Being a rich source of magnesium, these seeds help in detoxification of the body. They dismiss toxins and germs from the body.
- These seeds are a rich source of vitamin E which means they inculcate anti-inflammatory and cardiovascular benefits.
- Helps in fueling energy and boosts heart health.
- The seeds are charged with dietary fibre which helps in keeping you full by reducing hunger pangs and also eases digestion.
- They have essential fatty acids which are responsible for the creation of collagen and elastin which provides smoothness to the skin tissues
How to Use?
These Sunflower seeds by The Little Farm and Co provide best result when consumed directly and raw. But you can add them in your regular food menu by sprinkling some of the raw seeds in porridge, salads, cereal, pasta, rice dishes, dal, sandwiches etc
Healthier Lifestyle Simplified
1. 100% natural, raw ingredients with no added colours.
2. A healthy, nutrients filled snacking option that keeps your stomach full.
Why you should buy it?
1. Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E which is beneficial as an anti-inflammatory agent. It is also good for cardiovascular activities as it reduces the cholesterol level in your body.
2. Sunflower seeds are a good source of Magnesium which has detoxification properties. So, it eliminates toxins and germs from the body.
3. These are loaded with dietary fibre and helps in easing digestion and reducing hunger pangs.
4. Sunflower seeds look after skin health as they are full of the fatty acids responsible for the production of Collagen. Collagen is an anti-aging protein that maintains the hydration and elasticity of skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.