No products in the cart.
Toshchi Balsamic Vinegar (RED LINE)
Aged for at least 2 months in oak barrels, this standard quality balsamic vinegar has a strong and bitter taste.
How to use?
This vinegar is perfect over crudités, salads and in a “pinzimonio” dressing for its strong flavour. if you want to reduce the bitter taste, you can heat it and make it concentrated.
Healthier Lifestyle Simplified
1. Gluten-free balsamic vinegar.
2. Boasts the white CPC seal to ensure high quality vinegar.
Why you should buy it?
1. Balsamic vinegar is known to be absolutely diabetes friendly in nature.
2. This actually helps in aiding digestive problems and assists in weight loss management.
3. You can make your regular dishes, even salads taste amazing if you give those a hint of balsamic glaze.