Vahdam Teas Cardamom Masala Chai is all about premium quality CTC black tea, specially sourced from Assam. This tea is then blended with 100% organic cardamom, obtained from Kerala to add the perfect touch of Indian masala into it.
Web Share API with fallback
Vahdam Teas Cardamom Masala Chai
30g (15 Tea Bags)
MRP: 20% OFF
About the product:
Vahdam’s Cardamom Masala Chai Tea is a traditional blend of organic cardamom from South India and several spices having antioxidants. It contains a mystic mix of cardamom, cloves and black pepper to detox and freshen your body and mind
- 100% organic tea
- Detoxes and freshens the body
- Boosts digestion
How to consume: Add 2g of loose leaf tea to 200ml of boiling water. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes and pour into a cup.
Only 2 left in stock
5% Off on prepaid orders above 999/-
200 Off on orders above 1999/-
500 off cashback on pay via Mobikwik
Add the tea leaves into the boiling water and steep the leaves for approx 3 to 5 minutes. Serve it cold or hot with any sweeteners of your choice for the perfectly spiced cup of black tea.
- Black tea is good for digestion and keeps your gut health in check.
- Rich in antioxidants, black tea works as an anti-inflammatory agent in the body and fights chronic diseases.
- Cardamom is antibacterial and antifungal and fights infections in the body.
- Vahdam Teas Cardamom Masala Chai is good for aiding coughs and colds.