No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Wonderland Foods Dried Prunes
About The Product
Dried prunes by Wonderland Foods is an appropriate snacking option. These prunes are a good source of potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C and help in maintaining blood sugar as well as good intestine health.
- Parity in blood sugar levels
- Strengthens hair
- Improves digestion
How To Consume:
1 serving=4-5 prune. Consume 2-3 servings of prunes. Can be added to oatmeal and trail mixes as well.
About The Product
Make these dried prunes by Wonderland foods your daily binge snacking option. These prunes are filled with vitamin k and beta carotene and have numerous health benefits. They improve your vision and also enhance your bone health.
Nutritional Benefits of the Product:
- These prunes are a good source of antioxidants. They help in the protection of cell membranes from free radicals.
- Being a good source of potassium, dried prunes make sure that heart and nerves function properly.
- Prune is a natural laxative and helps in relieving constipation.
- Promotes good hair and skin health
- Provides energy without any insulin spike.
- Low on calories
- As prunes are rich in vitamins which promotes fast healing of cells.
- Prunes are a rich source of boron which helps in building strong muscles.
- They promote good bowel movement and also help in maintaining liver health.
How to Use?
These sliced cranberries can be eaten anytime directly. To enhance the taste of your regular oatmeal or add a new ingredients in your trail mix, you can always use these prunes.
Healthier Lifestyle Simplified
1. Naturally dried prunes in a easy-to-carry package.
2. Low calorie, nutrients-filled, tasty snack option.
Why you should buy it?
1. Prune works as a natural laxative. So it helps in relieving constipation and maintaining intestine health.
2. Vitamin K and beta Carotene present in prunes help in improving vision and bone health.
3. Being loaded with potassium, these prunes look after the function of heart and nerves.
4. Vitamin A and Vitamin C helps in the healing process of cells.
5. Prunes are useful in promoting good bowel movement as well as liver health.
6. Boron in prunes builds muscles stronger.
7. Provides energy, promotes good hair and improves skin health.
8. The antioxidants present in these prunes help in the protection of cell membrane.
9. Prunes bring parity in blood sugar levels and prevent the risk of cancer.