No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Wonderland Foods Sunflower SeedsProtein Rich
About The Product
Roasted Sunflower seeds by Wonderland foods make a very appetizing snack which is appropriate for binge eating at any time. These roasted seeds are a rich source of fibre, protein, iron and healthy fats.
- Maintains cholesterol levels
- Promotes hair growth and make them lustrous
- Improves bone health
How To Consume
Add them to salads, cereals and baked food. Can be consumed directly from the pack as well.
About the product:
The Sunflower seeds by Wonderland foods are perfect binge eating snacks. These seeds are roasted and are without any shell. These seeds can be tossed easily on salads, cereals or other baked goods. You can enjoy a handful of Sunflower seeds directly as well. These seeds are a great source of fibre, protein, iron and healthy fats.
Nutritional Benefits of the Product:
- These sunflower seeds help in maintaining cholesterol levels.
- Being a good source of protein, these seeds also promote good bone health.
- Filled with fibre, the seeds keep you full for a long time. Might help in cutting out extra calories and hence weight loss.
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, which help in fighting against diseases caused by free radicals.
- These seeds are filled with fatty acids like linolenic, oleic and palmitic acid which provide smoothness to the skin tissues.
- Sunflower seeds are a good source of magnesium. They flush out the toxins and manage blood pressure.
How to Use?
The sunflower seeds are roasted and ready for you to have them anytime and anywhere to fill your hunger. Besides, who doesn’t like a little more taste and texture in their foods? To add some extra crunch to your meal, baked foods or salad, use these sunflower seeds without any worry.
Healthier Lifestyle Simplified
1. 100% natural, roasted, ready to eat sunflower seeds.
2. Easy to eat, nutrient-filled, tasty seeds at affordable price.
Why you should buy it?
1. Sunflower seeds are filled with healthy fats and they maintain cholesterol level.
2. Improves bone health as a good source of protein.
3. They are loaded with fiber that will keep you full for a long time. Automatically it will prevent any extra calorie consumption and help in weight management.
4. Sunflower seeds assist in reducing the risk of cancer.
5. The antioxidants and Vitamin E present in sunflower seeds control cell damage and prevent the diseases caused by free radicals.
6. Filled with fatty acids like linolenic, oleic and palmitic acid, sunflower seeds help in the repairment of skin tissues.
7. Being rich in magnesium, it also flushes out toxins and controls blood pressure and heart health.