Showing 1–16 of 34 results
Buy Edible Seeds Online from Wellcurve
Edible Seeds are types of seeds that can be consumed by human beings and animals. There is a wide range of plant species that provides edible seeds. The range of nutritious edible seeds. Here at Wellcurve, you will get a wide range of edible seeds that possess multiple health benefits and are available at a reasonable price. Browse through all types of seeds and buy as much quantity you want.
Benefits of Edible Seeds
Edible seeds help to boost immunity and metabolism. These seeds are a rich source of antioxidants, proteins, and vitamins that helps in weight loss and provides the body all the essential nutrients. Edible seeds can be added in the food or one can munch on them as a snack. These could be simply roasted and added to any of the recipes. Some of the common edible seeds that one should include in the diet are basil seeds, sabja seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and flaxseeds, etc.
Different Types of Edible Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds are a rich source of B complex Vitamins. This Vitamin is healthy for the nervous system and has a good amount of minerals that include phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, and nutrients like protein, and Vitamin E.
- Flax Seeds: Flax seeds are one of the healthy edible seeds with the highest nutritional value. Flax seed promotes weight loss. It helps to cure health problems like high cholesterol levels, diabetes, heart problems, etc. It is packed with nutrients like antioxidants and lignans.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are packed with multiple essential nutrients and very few calories. Chia seeds are an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium. It can be eaten cooked or raw, however, do soak them before eating to get health benefits.
- Basil & Sabja Seeds: Basil seeds help in weight loss by improving metabolism and it is a rich source of fiber. In addition to it, sabja seeds also help to reduce body heat and control blood sugar levels.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants, zinc, iron magnesium, and other nutrients that one needs to lead a healthy life. You can add pumpkin seeds to your favorite recipes and enjoy your meal with nutrients.