Showing 1–16 of 84 results
Buy Immunity Booster Products Online on Wellcurve
Immune system booster foods are the one that helps to build immunity. The immune system is a complex network of proteins and cells that protect the body from infection. The immune system monitors all the germs that have defeated so that it can recognize and destroy it as soon as it comes back. As a person ages, his immune system becomes weak. In order to boost the immune, one should include various immune booster supplements and ayurvedic immunity boosters in his or her diet.
Natural Immunity Booster Foods and Drinks
- Green Tea: Green tea is one of the best natural immunity boosters. It is packed with flavonoids that reduce the risk of cold and cough and helps to improve the immunity. 2 cups of organic tea would be good for your health.
- Blueberries: Blueberries contain a type of flavonoids that are known as anthocyanin which has antioxidants that help to boost the immune system of the person. It also prevents upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold.
- Dark Chocolates: Dark chocolates have antioxidants called theobromine that help to boost the immune system. It protects the body cells from free radicals. You can consider Gluten-free dark chocolate; it is good for health and has very fewer calories.
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflowers are the perfect addition to your salads and breakfast bowls. There excellent source of Vitamin E and antioxidants that improve immune function. It fights back with the free radicals that may damage the cells.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV has beneficial bacteria and probiotics; thus, it is one of the best immune boosters. It also has anti-bacterial properties that kick out the pathogens from the body. Organic and unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar is the best for the immune system.
Benefits of Immune Boosters
- It makes your immune system strong.
- Natural immune booster foods help to prevent seasonal health problems like cold and cough.
- It also prevents the attack of pathogens which might attack your immune system.
- Improves overall health.